South Western Sydney PHN (SWSPHN) assists general practice, community and other stakeholders to access a quality and timely vaccination service within the region.
SWSPHN support includes:
- Australian Immunisation Register assistance
- General practice staff training and resources
- Distribution of resources to providers and community
- Cold Chain management and training
- Vaccine fridge data logging service
- Support during epidemics
- Update of vaccination schedule for all Australians – NSW Immunisation Pathway – a quick guide produced by the SWSPHN in collaboration with the SWSLHD
Practices can access support by calling SWSPHN on 02 4632 3000.