Learn more about your diagnosed health condition including services and supports available within South Western Sydney with Health Resource Directory
The website includes factsheets based on the same clinical information given to local health professionals.
The information is endorsed by the SWSPHN Community Advisory Committee and local GPs.
Health Resource Directory includes culturally appropriate resources included translated factsheets and audio files. The factsheets are available in English, Simplified Chinese, Arabic, and Vietnamese as PDFs and audio files.
Information you will find on Health Resource Directory
- A summary of what the health condition is
- What your GP will do now that you have been diagnosed
- What your GP will do in the future to manage this condition
- What you can do to manage your health condition
- What questions you could ask your GP
- When you should call an ambulance, or go back to see your GP
- What local supports are available in the public health system and in the community
- Where to find more information
The information on the Health Resource Directory website does not take the place of a medical consultation.
If you are concerned about your health, please make an appointment to see your GP or other health professional.