headspace Bankstown, Campbelltown and Liverpool are seeking GPs to provide full-time or part-time services within their centres.
Are you interested in being part of a supportive, multidisciplinary team that is passionate about engaging young people and increasing access to health and wellbeing services?
headspace is the National Youth Mental Health Foundation providing early intervention mental health services to young people aged 12-25 years, along with assistance in promoting young peoples’ overall wellbeing. headspace covers four core streams of service delivery including mental health, physical health, alcohol and other drug services as well as assistance in education/vocational support.
GPs play a crucial role in headspace centres by providing medical advice and treatment to young people, particularly for the assessment and preparation of Mental Health Treatment Plans and physical health and sexual health.
Working at a headspace centre can offer you
- Practice management: Appointment management, record management and bulk billing
- Access to onsite psychologists and social workers
- Streamline referral pathways into mental health and drug and alcohol services
- A team environment – with access to clinical review meetings and supported networking
- Continued professional development in youth mental health
- Increased confidence and increased skills in working with young people
- Guaranteed income (floor rate).
Bankstown: 1/41-45 Rickard Rd, Bankstown
Campbelltown: Level 8, 171-179 Queen St, Campbelltown
Liverpool: 1/50 Macquarie St North, Liverpool