Free Supporting Individuals after Disaster training is available to general practice staff in South Western Sydney. The 90-minute, self-paced online training will provide participants with information about key aspects of Trauma-informed Care including:
- understanding the impacts of trauma
- simple strategies to teach trauma-impacted people to
- help them deal with their distress.
- how to safely talk about and manage trauma
Additional optional modules include:
- Trauma-informed self-care strategies
- PTSD treatment recommendations