In preparation for the commencement of voluntary assisted dying in NSW on 28 November, registration is now open to become an authorised voluntary assisted dying practitioner.
Authorised coordinating, consulting and administering practitioners will receive comprehensive training and support to guide eligible patients seeking to access voluntary assisted dying through the process.Find out more
- The NSW Health website provides information relating to voluntary assisted dying and will continue to be updated as implementation progresses.
- People can keep up-to-date on the implementation by subscribing to the mailing list.
- Registrations are now open for the NSW Voluntary Assisted Dying Conference on Friday, 29 September.
- A voluntary assisted dying resource page is available in HealthPathways.
- A RACGP webinar recording, Introduction to voluntary assisted dying, is available.
Next RACGP webinar is on 16 October 2023.Register here